24 Tet Request for expressions of interest (Consulting Services – Individuals Selection)
SUPPORT TO EXTRACTIVES INDUSTRIES TRANSPARENCIES INITIATIVE COMPLIANCE PROCESS
Assignment Title: Selection of a Financial Management Consultant
Reference No.: AL-ALBEITI-350366-CS-INDV
The Government of Albania has applied for financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative Secretariat (EITI Albania), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include selection of an Individual Consultant as a part-time Procurement Specialist to assist the EITI Albania National Secretariat staff in ensuring of procurement of goods and services in accordance with the World Bank Regulation for all items and activities financed under the project, using standard World Bank documentation.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment are attached to this request for expressions of interest.
EITI Albania Secretariat now invites eligible individual consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
(i) General qualifications (including education, trainings and qualifications) – 30 points
(ii) Adequacy for the Project (including professional experience) – 60 points
(iii) Specific criteria (including language, computer and other skills) – 10 points
- Relevant university education in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Professional experience in accounting, financial management/ budget management;
- At least 5 (five) years, working experience in WB financed projects or any other international organization is required.
- Proven knowledge of Government accounting, financial management systems, and budgeting system, as well as tax and legal requirements in Albania;
- Proven knowledge of financial and accounting policies, rules and regulations pertaining to international organizations, preferably World Bank;
- Good computer literacy and functional ability in processing word and excel documents;
- Very good knowledge of English and be able to communicate (oral and written) effectively.
- Be familiar with the requirements of modern financial management systems and online banking applications.
The CV should be submitted in Albanian and English language;
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Limited Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 08.00 to 16.30 hours from Monday to Thursday and 08.00 to 14.00 on Friday.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail) should be submitted at the following address, preferably within 07. 11. 2023.
Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative National Secretariat (EITI Albania)
Attn: Mr. Genci Tërpo, Head of EITI Albania National Secretariat
Address: Blv. “Zhan D’Ark”, Ish godina ME, Kati IV, Tirana, Albania
Tel: +355 4 2264645,
E-mail: Genci.Terpo@infrastruktura.gov.al, firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – Terms of Reference CLICK HERE